How to Configure AT&T Email Account with Outlook?
AT&T Email customer service provides its users with exemplary service to fix problems with Configure AT&T Email Account with Outlook. You can give a call to AT&T Email Customer Service number to seek help in setting your e-mail account. Since there is a 24/7/365 available toll-free number, you can dial it any time, during the day or for that matter, even in the dead of night.
Qualified and experienced e-mail experts at AT&T will use all their expertise to update your AT&T Email Server Settings, and will also provide technical assistance to resolve AT&T Email related problems.
They will guide you in setting up your own personal AT&T e-mail account for official or personal use. Moreover, they will also provide you with the technical support to manage your account at every step right from managing AT&T Email Settings, passwords to ensuring the security of your account at every level.
You just need to dial the AT&T email customer service number and you will receive instant help resolving your e-mail account issues. If you are not able to connect with the AT&T email customer service team over the phone, then you can also put your query on its mail or at the FAQ page of the Webmail service.
Configure AT&T Email Account with Outlook
Email is the oldest means of digital communication. The email was there when there were no social media apps and SMS services. AT&T email users can use their email account with Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook and various other e-mail services.
Here is the AT&T email server settings procedure to set your AT&T Email account with Microsoft Outlook:
- First of all, open your Microsoft Outlook e-mail account
- Select Info > Account settings
- Click on Account Settings.
- Select Email & tap on the “New button”
- Tap on the Radio button, which is next to Microsoft Exchange IMAP, Pop3, or HTTP.
- Tap on Next and check the box next to “Manually configure server settings or additional server types.”
- Click on Next and select Internet Email.
- Now enter the required info in the “User Information” fields.
- Follow the given instructions on the screen to configure your AT&T e-mail account with Outlook.
- After following the given instructions, tap on ‘Next’ and then ‘Finish’.
In a similar way, you can configure your other email accounts with your AT&T email account using the same AT&T Email Settings procedure. That way, it will become easy for you to access your Email Customer Support Number at one place and you won’t even need to open your other email accounts.